Your study , your future , our priority . Learn & earn .“To be the most innovative and inspirational employment focus learning organization in hospitality Industry.
Hospitality College Butwal is technically collaborated with City Metropolitan College, Singapore and
Sanya Aviation and Tourism College , China . It is affiliated with Zenovasi University college of Malaysia .
with It is authorized to provide vocational training and classes related to Hospitality & Tourism Industry
and Overseas package and others .
Hospitality College Butwal is one of the best Hospitality Institute in Butwal providing training in more than 8 courses. It has been managed by the gigs from hospitality sectors who have gained the global certification.This institute would be the best hospitality institute in Butwal who are willing to pursue career in this field.Our alumni status describes more about our qualities who have been already working globally.“A big welcome to have good hospitality training in Butwal “
Provide outstanding learning and employment related opportunities to enrich personal and professional
lives of students and contribute in proliferation of tourism and hospitality development of Lumbini , the
birth place of Loard Buddha .
Our Core Values:
- Excellence : We strive for excellence in all our academic pursuits. We are committed to innovation in our teaching, research, and outreach to our communities. We commit to continuous self-improvement to achieve excellence in all our endeavors.
- Ethics and Dignity : We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, and professional and scholarly ethics. We value the dignity and worth of all people. We expect all of our conduct to be based on integrity, mutual respect, and civility, and that conduct is driven by the highest ethical standards.
- Diversity : We embrace all aspects of human diversity and value its necessity to ensure a vibrant learning community. We are committed to providing a college community that is supportive, safe, and welcoming. We are committed to ensuring intercultural and international diversity in our curriculum and our people.
- Student Focus: We are committed to fostering the professional and personal growth of all students and our fellow colleagues by promoting lifelong learning and leadership development. These interests are the primary focus of college decisions and activities.
- Collaboration and Public Engagement: We commit to working collegially and cooperatively in establishing productive partnerships with our colleagues in university, corporate, nonprofit, and public communities. Through these partnerships, we strive to improve education and the quality of life for all to ensure a better future for all.
Ethics and Dignity
We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, and professional and scholarly ethics. We value the dignity and worth of all people. We expect all of our conduct to be based on integrity, mutual respect, and civility, and that conduct is driven by the highest ethical standards.
Goals and Objectives
- Goal I: Professional and Practical Education
- Goal II: More Scholarship and Research Oriented
- Goal III: Leadership and Engagement